Terms and conditions of sale
At procorns the health and quality of our animals are of the greatest importance to us. Therefore we have some rules about the sale of our surplus snakes. Please have a read through this before you purchase snakes from us (yes, I know it's boring). The exchange of money for deposit or full payment will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Hatchlings will only be delivered to new owners once they have had at least 3 full feeds on defrost food in a row.
- Animals will only be available to pick up from us, shows or delivered via Wild World Reptiles.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any animals from sale at any time.
- We will only sell healthy and eating hatchlings. Non feeders will not be available.
- Where the morph is not 100% known then the snake will be sold as the lowest possible morph, you might get a bargain :)
- All snakes will come with feeding, shedding and genetic records as far as possible.
Pre orders before hatching:
- We will accept preorders for snakes at the beginning of the breeding season with a deposit and only on snakes we have a 1/4 chance or better of producing.
- Deposit on any snake is £20 or 20% of the value, whichever is the largest amount.
- Deposits are transferrable to other morphs should we not produce the one that was ordered.
- Deposits are only refundable should the morph not be produced.
- We will run a list of interested parties for morphs with less than a 1/4 chance of being produced but will not take deposits. People will be offered the morph on a first come, first served basis.
- After hatching and until feeding properly, animals will not be available to reserve. In this case we will run a list of interested parties.
Reserving available animals:
- We will reserve available animals for a deposit of £20 or 20% of the animal, whichever is the largest amount.
- Reserved animals should be picked up as soon as possible after the deposit is paid.
- In the unlikely event that there are problems with an animal then we must be notified as soon as the problem is noticed.
- We will always try to help with any problems that arise but will confirm that the husbandry is correct before offering replacement animals.
- The sex of an animal is checked by us a number of times prior to sale. It is advisable to check the sex once the snake has changed hands to be 100% sure.